Our workers’ compensation defense attorneys represent employers, insurers, and third party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout Georgia. We focus not only on successful resolution of claims, but also on building client relationships. We assist clients in looking at challenges from a different lens to offer solutions to resolve current problems, and also provide advice to avoid them in the future.
From a simple case to the most complex, we handle all types of workers’ compensation claims. Some examples of claims our workers’ compensation department has successfully resolved recently include:
- Repetitive Use/Overuse Injuries
- Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Injuries
- Strains/Sprains/Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Paralysis
- Asbestos/Mesothelioma Claims
- Catastrophic Claim Litigation
- Subsequent Injury Trust Fund Reimbursement Claims
- Construction and Trucking Injuries
- Third Party/Subrogation Litigation
We have successfully represented our clients before the State Board of Workers’ Compensation for thousands of successful mediations and hearings (trials). Our workers’ compensation team is headed by Alissa Atkins with over 20 years of litigation and advisory experience.
COVID-19 COMPENSABILITY QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE TO REQUEST INFORMATION ON POTENTIAL CLAIMS.